- Unity Proposals for a Labor Government
- Description of Work
- Authorised by B. Flanagan; Printed by Fraser and Jenkinson Pty Ltd, 341-5 Queen St, Melbourne.
- Melbourne, 1941, 1 pp
Flier most likely related to the Communist Party of Australia. Includes reprint of letter to Prime Minister John Curtin from several trade union officials. James Healy, General Secretary, Waterside Workers' Federation, was on the list of people who authorised this flier.
- Communist Party of Australia (1920 - 1991)
- Communist Party of Australia - 1940s
- Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (1917 - 1991)