- Where we stand
- Southern Advocate for Workers' Councils and International Digest
- Dawson, J.A., Melbourne, 1946?
Discusses the ALP and the Liberal Party from a ultra-left position, as well as the failures of the Socialist Party of Australia. Argues for a Revolutionary method of political change. Includes a statement of the Industrial Workers of the World's attitude to communism.
- Industrial Workers of the World (1905 - )
- Liberal Party of Australia (1944 - )
- Socialist Party of Australia (I) (c. 1930 - c. 1970)
- Southern Advocate for Workers' Councils (c. 1945 - )