Socialist Alliance (1993 - )
- Socialist Organisation
The publication Socialist Alliance describes its formation thus:
"On November 28, 1993, a conference was held in Mebourne, to see if a polticial alliance of individuals who worked together on the Charter of Working People's Rights could be established. An alliance was formed at this meeting based on non-sectarianism, where political differences are tolerated, and where open debate on political differnce is encouraged.
The Socialist Alliance is a political organisation in which a number of independent socialists and socialist groups have formed a united front based on agreement with the Charter of Working People's Rights. The aim of the Socialist Alliance is to participate in the struggles of the working class, and to work towards the achievements of the basic rights of the working class as set out in the Charter."
- Socialist Alliance, March with Socialist Alliance, Socialist Alliance [This scan courtesy of the Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives, Melbourne], Melbourne, 2002, 1 pp. PDF Details
- Socialist Alliance, Equality for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex People. Our Policies., Socialist Alliance [This scan courtesy of the Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives, Melbourne], 2010?, 2 pp. PDF Details
- Socialist Alliance, no. 2, socialist alliance [This scan courtesy of the State Library of Victoria], Melbourne, April 1994. Image PDF Details
- Socialist Alliance, no. 1, Socialist Alliance [This scan courtesy of the State Library of Victoria], Melbourne, January 1994. Image PDF Details
- Workers' Liberty, Workers' Liberty, Sydney, November 2001. Image PDF Details
- Vote 1 Socialist Alliance, Socialist Alliance, Melbourne, 2007. Image PDF Details
Created: 6 November 2007, Last modified: 5 March 2009